What’s the origin story behind your theatre company – or the story about how you started your career in theatre? In a nutshell? And what affect does that origin story have on your ability to sell your work?
In our recent interview with her, Canadian playwright Hannah Moscovitch brought up the following five questions:
- Has evil triumphed in our time?
- What form will the revolution take?
- To what degree are we responsible for the other people in our society?
- Is nationality still the locus of identity?
- Does art have to be a formal experiment to be a good piece of art?
Anybody want to take a stab at these? Any thoughts would be most welcome.